Peoria AZ Oven / Range Repair 623-572-8890
Stoves and Ranges - when you have a stove that isn't cooking reliably or not at all and hungry folks waiting for food you know how important a stove or range is! If your digital display isn't working or flashing an error reading, the burners aren't working properly or you smell gas give Peoria AZ Appliance Repair a call.
If oven not working:
1. Check to see if power is getting to the range/oven. Does anything turn on, even a light? Check for blown fuse or tripped circuit breaker.
2. Is the power cord burned through; often it gets burned and breaks the connection.
Electric - If your burners are not heating.
1. Make sure they are sitting straight in their proper positions.
Electric - If your oven is not heating or not heating correctly.
1. Make sure the clock is set on manual cycle and not the automatic time bake cycle.
2. Is the bake element is burned out.
3. Check the heating thermostat bulb is dislodged from its holder. It could also be mis-calibrated.
Gas - If the top burners are not lighting.
1. Wipe off the burner with a hot, damp rag and then dry completely.
2. If top burner doesn’t work check for a dirty or clogged burner. Make sure burner is clean.
Gas - If your oven is not heating.
1. Make sure the clock is set on the manual and not the automatic cycle.
2. Raise up the top and keep the area clean and free of grease build-up.
Arizona Glendale Appliance Repair repairs most major brand ovens, including Kenmore, Whirlpool, Maytag, GE Hotpoint, Caloric, Kitchen Aid, Dacor, Thermador and many more. If your oven doesn’t get hot, isn’t baking properly or you can smell gas give Peoria AZ Appliance Repair a call.
Schedule a service call online and get a discount.
|Bosch ||Magic Chef |
|Jenn-Air ||Roper |
|Frigidaire ||SubZero |
|General Electric (GE)||Kitchen Aid |
|HotPoint ||Whirlpool |